With everlasting leather, extravagant furs, and burgundy colors, men’s fall 2015 collection is without a doubt going to be classy. New approaches to texture, color, and layering are always introduced as a part of fall styles. Let us look at some of the upcoming trends that men will love.
What to wear this fall
One of the most archetypal decades of fashion is making a comeback, bringing us flares, flyaway collars, and graphic details. Moreover, there will be some shearling outerwear, bell-bottom flares, and lurex-flecked knitwear for men to enjoy wearing. Even though the style slightly mirrors the spirit of the 1970s, it still offers us a perfectly modern perception of an outfit.
- Rock-inspired pieces, which include slim jeans, shearling jackets, snakeskin boots, and fringed suede, are all coming back this fall. Get ready boys, because velvet is coming on strong. Both trousers and jackets in mustard, orange, and earthy brown colors make the best velvet piece of clothing.
- Chestnut, chocolate, burgundy, maroon, khaki, and every other shade of brown are going to be a part of this fall’s menswear and footwear collection as well. Trousers, jackets, shoes, boots, sweaters, everything is all about brown.
- The three quarter length will be the one for men’s coat this season. For a swanky unique look, choose exactly this type of coat. If you match it with leather glows and a statement scarf, no girl could resist your allure.
- Year after year, shearling becomes one of the paramount pieces of men’s clothes. Whether you combine it with a shirt and loose jeans, or a pair of sharp trousers and a sweater, either way shearling will make your outfit transcendent.
- Jauntily elegant, extremely comfortable, and absolutely timeless, a roll neck is by far the most versatile clothing you can own. There are chunky and textured models, as well as silk jersey ones, which would look perfect under a suit.
- Baggy trousers are dominating over straight-legged and skinny cuts this season. Match them with a slim-cut shirt and a thin gauge knit jumper for the perfect balance of wide and narrow.
- Custom dress shirts would look stylish combined with any other type of trousers, and without a sweater as well.
- Plaids and checks in deep fall colors are the best for brightening up the typical dark, solid colors of fall and winter. A black plaid jacket matched with burgundy trousers and a white turtleneck makes a timeless combination. Any other piece of wardrobe would look great in plaid as well – trousers, sweaters, shirts, or a coat.
- Aside from a leather jacket, which is one of the main parts of men’s outfits year after year, leather pants are also in the spotlight this fall. Good thing about it, they can be matched with so many different pieces of clothing, regardless of the fabrics.
- Let’s not forget about accessories. The long scarf is the ultimate must have this season. Hidden under the shirt or tied around the neck, it will make a difference to your outfit.
New York fashion week is finally here, so make sure to check all of the latest outfits that will appear on the runway. These were just some of the hot trends for the upcoming season. Every year brings some new outstanding attire; who knows what kind of extravaganza this fall has prepared.